Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Smurfs

If you've ever taken your family on vacation, you know what its like trying to get everything ready to go the day before. Well here's what happened when I was trying to do that.


Its hard to see, but they are covered in blue. Blue food coloring gel for frosting...


Its easy to blame the older, more capable child, but Tolan is looking pretty guilty.


The scene of the crime: little jars of frosting colors


I thought I was going to be smuggling Smurfs across the border, but luckily it washed off relatively easily.

3 comments:

Kathryn Palmer said...

Oh dear! As if packing for vacation isn't enough!

Anonymous said...

Does stopping to take pictures help you keep your temper (like counting to ten)?

Nadig Family said...

That is totally what my kids would do. They just love frosting and they love to help color it. Tolan looks just like you. So cute. And Logan with the Ukulele is adorable. I love when things like that happen. Kids are so cute. Hope you guys are well. I have had a crazy summer already and its not about to end. Take care and keep in touch.