Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Second Blog

I've started another blog. I keep meaning to put some recipes on here that we have really liked, but then I realized I should just give them their own space so that they won't be mixed in with the family blog. So I did.

People ask me a lot what I make for dinner. I really don't make anything special but I do make different things all the time b/c I don't want to eat the same thing every month and I don't think Justin does either. There are a few things that I repeat, but not very often.

I also know that I hate planning what to make for dinner and I know most other people hate it too. So another source for recipes can't hurt and I don't mind if you share the link with other people. Hopefully you will like it if you try one of the recipes.

I have a bunch I'd like to post, so instead of posting them all right now and have you sift through them, I will space it out and post once a week or so and hopefully save you from searching for one more recipe each week.

Happy Meal Planning!

My Recipe Blog

3 comments:

Mindy said...

AWESOME! This is a great idea, Claire! Can't wait to try some of these.

BH said...

You are amazing! I'm excited to try some of your recipes.

Ty and Em said...

Hooray! I need some culinary assistance. Especially because I had the opportunity to sample your greatness for an entire summer, I am super excited to sample your tricks. Thanks for the tips!