Friday, May 9, 2008

Inflatable Wonderland

Tolan turns 9 months old on Monday, and we went to his well-check yesterday. FYI, he is 20 lbs 11 oz, which is 50th percentile and he is 29 inches which makes him 75th percentile for height!

Since we had the car for the day and Thursdays are half price at Inflatable Wonderland, I decided to take Logan. He had never been before and was scared at first. He was crying for Daddy and refusing to go near any of the giant blow up things. I didn't notice at first, but it probably didn't help that I had parked our stroller right by the one with a giant shark's mouth for an entrance. Anyway, after a while he saw that other kids were having a great time and was being lured in by the one with blow-up basketball hoops inside. So he did give in and ended up having a great time. I could hardly keep up with him running between all the different inflatables (I had to follow him around b/c he's still little and needed a boost to get into most of them). Unfortunately, I forgot the camera.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't belive how big your baby is! He weights the same as our little girl.. But she is a midget! Sounds like you guys are doing great! Take care

~Alan and Malia