Thursday, May 22, 2008

Adventures in Potty Training: Part 4

Just an update on the potty training since a couple of you have asked me how its going. It's going really well. Logan likes to go on the big potty most of the time and usually insists that he do it all by himself. Pretty good for a 28-month-old boy! He will literally push me out the door, say "back" as in "come back later," and then shut the door in my face. So at home its going very well. He's only gone outside of our house once, and that was on the mini toilet in the nursery at church. So we still put him in a Pull-up when we are out. Sometimes it comes back dry, sometimes it doesn't. So that's the next step I guess, to go Pull-up free in public.

A post is always better with a picture, but I doubt you want one of Logan on the toilet, so here's one of them in their new summer jammies.


I love when Tolan makes this face. I'm glad I was able to get it on camera b/c it cracks me up when he does it.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

That face on Tolan is a face I have seen you make! When I looked at the picture my first thought was, "That is totally a Claire expression!" How cute!!!

Anonymous said...

You're right...a post is always better with a pic. Cute boys, cute summer jammies, and cute Tolan face! I love it when you can catch moments like those on camera.