Saturday, May 10, 2008

Going Green

I usually get groceries at Wal*Mart, and I have been using those recycled cloth bags for a while now, but I felt like I was the only one in the world doing so b/c I have never seen anyone else at Wal*Mart using them. Well today I changed it up and got groceries at HEB and almost everyone was using cloth bags! I was surprised. "Attention Wal*Mart shoppers!" I guess WalMart-ers haven't gone green yet. I wonder why such a difference? Do you use them?? Click yes or no on the poll to the right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted that I use them, but it's more like I just have them. I got really big ones for $1 at Garden Ridge! And they have tons of colors!

I need to be better at using them. Sometimes I don't put things in bags and just put them back in the cart and then unload the cart into my car. If I'd just put the bags in my car, I'd be set!

Erin said...

I have 2 from Target and one is HUGE, I love it. I always feel good about myself when I use them and yes I feel like people at Walmart don't use them either. I just need to keep some in Billy's car b/c I never use them when I drive his car so I think I'll get some for his as well.

Mac and Starr said...

Just yesterday Mac bought a couple at HEB, so yes we are now jumping on the band wagon! It feels really good to do our part.

The Boyle's said...

It's so funny that you mention this! I took ours to Walmart for the first time this past weekend and the lady at the checkout looked at me like I was a psycho!!! I felt really great using it though :-)