Friday, January 30, 2009

Ice Skating

My mom & dad & Pete came to visit for about a week. It was the same week I was taking the Beehives ice skating, so they came along and we had Logan try out ice skating. He loved it! He did very well, much better than I expected and never cried or complained. He amazed us all. Here are a few pictures:

trying to find skates the right size took a few tries


getting skates on

Logan coming around with my mom

I think Tolan felt a little left out, but he liked when we came around & waved

Its a little dark through the glass, but there we all are!

1 comments:

Karmann said...

I love ice skating!!! How fun!!! i love that they had little ones to fit him! What a great outing!!!

Thanks for your post! I too had those feelings of needing to do it and putting it off, it is wonderful when you get started and you will know why sooner or later, I know that for sure! Love ya!