Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Take a Good Look!

It's not very often you will see me wearing sports-related clothing. And I'm usually against worshipping the NFL on Sundays, but in a marriage there is compromise. Justin and I are both born and raised Pittsburghers, so when the Steelers play I keep my mouth shut about watching football on Sunday and when the Steelers are in the Superbowl, forget about it. We had to show some hometown pride and support our Steelers with some t-shirts and Terrible Towels. Thanks mom! And congrats to the Steelers!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire I'm dissapointed. I mean I can see your love for the Penguins, but the Steelers come on!. J/K. They deserved to win it.

Erin said...

Now THAT is one great family pic! I'm so glad you supported the black and gold in Texas. It was a great day to be in Pittsburgh!!! :)

Lydia said...

And, you have another connection to the steelers. Brett Keisel, #99 starts as defensive end. He played football at Snow College, your alma mater. His dad lives in Sanpete county. There is a burger at Fred's Sports Grill in Manti named after him. It is called the Diesel, after Kiesel the Diesel (his nickname.)

Useless information. Cute family picture. Your boys are just darling.