Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Shower

Since we are having our first girl and didn't have any girly baby gear, and I had never really had a baby shower, Justin's mom was nice enough to throw me a shower. We had it last Saturday and the weather held out and everything turned out really nice. Lynn did a great job organizing and executing the shower and we are now very sufficiently stocked with tons of girly girly things. We've been flooded with pink, but we are so grateful for everyone who came or sent gifts. Here are a few pictures from the shower.

My mom brought the cake, from Fenoglietto's of course.
Erin, Rosalie, and Imogen, made the long trek down to my neck of the woods for the shower and I have Erin to thank for these pictures.
E and me
Kind of a funny picture, but I am trying to explain to Rosalie how very active this baby is!

I am now almost 35 weeks and so ready to have this baby! She did drop last week, so I am grateful to be breathing much more easily and sleeping a little better. But for the most part I am feeling pretty good and grateful to have made it this far with no complications and a relatively easy pregnancy. I'm due April 7 and am convinced (and hoping) she is coming early like Logan and Tolan did, so we will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

You look adorable Claire! Any names picked out yet?

Anonymous said...

Claire, I am so excited you are a girl. I am sure your shower was so much fun, getting all those adorable pink things I bet you can hardly wait to put the little precious bundle in her darling clothes. We can't wait to hear the news! Good Luck, you have our hearts with you. Shauna

essigsnews&views said...

How do you like the anonymous signature. I pushed the wrong button. So what's new, tee hee. Me again.