Friday, December 11, 2009

Silly Logan

Apparently Logan is a light sleeper. He and Tolan share a room that is on one of the corners of the house. If it is windy or raining outside Logan always complains that "it's too noisy!" And being on the corner of the house, sometimes it is kind of noisy. So one night I offered a solution:

A sweatband over his ears! It worked great. The last few nights it has been very windy and he keeps coming in our room saying he can't sleep in the middle of the night. So I got out the sweatband again, and he didn't come into our room last night! There he is sound asleep!
I also can't figure out what to do with his hair. It seems like no matter what, it just sticks up. So I thought I would let it grow out a little in hopes that it would lay better if it were longer. Nope. Still sticks up.
I couldn't take it any longer and it was time for a haircut. I guess we'll just have to keep cutting it short.

It looks much better! Tolan got a little trim too, just around the ears and at his neck. Tolan has two, opposing cowlicks in the back, so hopefully as he grows out of his fine baby hair, he won't have the same sticking up problem....but he probably will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem with Garrett's hair.. we tried growing it out, and when I finally cut it I couldn't remember why I wanted to grow it out in the first place. Cute Cute boys!

Erin said...

I love Tolan's cute hair and Logan's too. Adam is exactly the same. One time when he was little I went to Sam's Club and the lady said, "oh did he just wake up?" and the answer was no, he didn't, that is just his hair. I felt pretty dumb. So, yeah, we have had to keep it short. Our Logan's is more like Tolan's. Love the sweatband! So funny!