Monday, November 16, 2009

It's A Girl!

I had my 18-20 week ultrasound on Friday (the 13th) and it looks like we are having a girl!
Every new baby changes the dynamic of your family, but I think adding a girl to a family of boys will be an even bigger change! We are excited though and I am excited to finally be able to buy cute girly stuff and not have to always be mad about the extremely unproportionate amount of options in the little girl section compared to the little boy section at the store. Now I can take advantage of it, although I've resisted and haven't bought a single girly item yet.
Anyway, while I'm posting about the baby, I thought I would post a belly picture too. My friend Erin never misses a photo-op, so this picture is from her. (Thanks E!)

I think I'm finally past the "is she pregnant or just fat?" stage and I'm looking pregnant, but not huge.

Now we have to start thinking about names. We are so bad at this. We don't have a single idea yet. So wish us luck, and we probably won't decide until they bring in the birth certificate!

2 comments:

BH said...

Hurray! I'm so happy for your little family. You will be a fabulous Mom for a little girl.

Erin said...

Claire, you look so cute! I know I've seen you pregnant before, but you are cute pregnant. And I like your hair too, it looks good long (as well as short:)).