Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween

Way overdue on the Halloween post, but here it is. I kept it simple this year and recycled some very old Halloween costumes - costumes that we wore when we were kids. I wanted some pictures of me and my brother wearing them, but my parents are undergoing a bit of a renovation in their house and the pictures are all packed away for the time being. But here are my boys as a bat (Tolan) and a dragon (Logan).
They don't care that their costumes are over 20 years old - they just can't wait for the CANDY!

This was at the ward Trunk-or-Treat. We also went regular trick-or-treating in our neighborhood on Halloween, but I didn't take any pictures that day.

And here is Justin pretending to eat the candy.

Even though the costumes were really old, the boys liked them and I even had a few people comment that they used to have some costumes just like them! They must have been popular back in the day.

0 comments: