Thursday, August 28, 2008

LG = Life's Good

I was cleaning up after dinner today and walked past the laundry room and saw something like this:Logan had climbed inside our washer. Not sure how. But he was having a great time. The washer is an LG, which I am pretty sure stands for Life's Good. And life was good for Logan as he discovered that the he could rock the whole drum back and forth, and was having a great time rocking around in there. I don't think he did any damage, but its one of those times where you hesitate to take a picture b/c you don't want to encourage him to do it again - or do it to his little brother. Don't call CPS, I'll just have to keep the door shut on it. It closes pretty tightly; I even have to give it a good tug to open it, so I doubt he could open it.

5 comments:

Saralyn said...

That's hilarious!!! I'm sure I have lots of fun things like that to look forward to.

Erin said...

Funny! Adam used to do the same thing, except in my dryer, and now Logan does it too. Cute.

Ty and Em said...

Hey you! So, I was at the southeast idaho fair today with my parents and little family, and I bumped into Boyd, Diane, and Melissa, who know lives in California. It was so crazy and such fun! Rebecca got married. Amazing.

Kathryn Palmer said...

That is hilarious!
Do you love the front load washer?

Anonymous said...

CLAIRE!!!
I am so glad I found your blog when I was looking at Jen's. How are you? I hope you are doing well. It has been forever! Take care!