Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Etsy!

I know I am waaaaay behind on posts, but I just wanted to let you know that my Etsy shop is open! I've been making these snack bags for my kids, for gifts, for friends kids etc, for a couple of years and Justin kept telling me I needed to be selling them. Well I had sold a few here and there recently and when I received an order for 6 of them I decided to go for it and open a shop on etsy. It's been kind of busy getting it set up and an inventory ready & everything, but it's all done & I'm kind of excited. Now hopefully they will sell!


Go ahead & check it out and pass it on to some friends!

2 comments:

Miss Charming said...

Your etsy shop looks cute. Good luck!

Jenn Cranney said...

I LOVE THESE!!!! they are darling and my friends always ask about them!! miss you sweet cheeks.